MonkeySmoke MonkeySmoke

Funny, but is that his tail?

Might want to fix the drawing - looks more like a giant wiener then his tail. Funny animation though.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Great job

I was pleasantly surprised that this was actually good. The frontpage didn't make it look very good. Excellent animation and concept. You should turn this into animation festivals.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Not as good as the first

It was okay, the first one is #1 on my favorites. This one could have been better.

Big Mistake Big Mistake

Ren&Stimpy-ish

Very funny. The drawings weren't all that great - but that might just be a stylistic thing. Very nice work.

*adds to favorites

Braveheart Wasted Braveheart Wasted

Funny story - Bad art

Music is cool.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

I never give 10s

Fucking awesome.

This shit deserves front page. I LMMFAO. The characters design style was great - lipsyncing was leaps better then most of the submitions.

This is quality on many levels * adds to favorites.

homer.swf homer.swf

Lmao

Very fucked up - Acid Trip anyone?

Zombie Panic! Zombie Panic!

I don't see how this got a 9 overall.

It's okay and all. Just don't understand how this got an over all 9.

A. He cocks his gun like 5 times.
B. It's flash, not a trailer.

Ugly Katamari Ugly Katamari

Whamblamthankyamam is ghey

I'm pretty sure telling the author that his work is shitty breaks the Etiquette rules.

I like, it's mildly entertaining. Not worth front page though. Something you could add would be simple interactivity of the different characters on the ball. Just like something simple.

Zombie Bus Stop Zombie Bus Stop

Nice Animation

Great secondary motion - especially on the zombie. The first guy had some issues, but not bad. The animation on the zombie is very good though. (animation student)